Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
So we have been mildly working with Eli potty training for the last few months, a good friend of mine said, try match box cars. I put little thought into it, until TODAY!! We were at toys R us and I saw a set of them, very cheap and rethought the idea! IT WORKS!! I explained to him that he could not open the cars until he went pee in the potty, so Eli ran into the house and pulled off his clothes and PEED in the potty!! Then again after dinner!!! We are on to something this bribing your kids....WORKS!!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
I have had the same group of girlfriends since the first semester of nursing school. We have shared sooo many great memories over the last 10 years and if is always fun to get together and remember those times!!We all met up after the football game last weekend and just had a blast it was nice to have some girls time! Thanks to our husbands for keeping the kids!! Thanks guys!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
There are so many reasons I love fall....
- I love the warm comfort food of fall...for example last night I made homemade potato&cheese soup with homemade cheese and bacon biscuits..yumm and homemade Buttermilk custard apple pie..yummy..
- I love the colors every family walk we just are amazed at the beautiful colors
- sweater weather...love it
- football games we love going WVU football games!
- And of course Halloween!!-and we are so excited to be in such a great neighborhood for trick-or-treating they actually close down streets!