Hello to everyone, I have been somewhat of a slacker with my blog lately!!! I have spent every moment trying to get our house ready to move in!!! What a chore!~ The movers came yesterday and were horrible!!! They broke one of my dining room table chairs!! Just completely horrible!! Oh well!! Then coordinating with delivery trucks between houses is super fun too!! But it is fun getting everything together!!
BUT...today I start working again! I am super excited but also super worried!!! I haven't done pediatric NP stuff since... awhile!! well wish me luck!!
OK OK OK....I have been tagged and have been putting it off...I was tagged by one of my favorite people! EAch player answers the questions about themselves, at the end of the post the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a commet, letting them know they are tagged! Good times!
1. Where I was 10 years ago: I was in nursing school living with my good friend Jennifer, and had just started dating Chris!!
2. 5 things on my "to do list" today: 1. Gym 2. oil change 3. new curtain rods for new house 4. clean bathrooms 5. make dinner
3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: GO SOMEWHERE WARM!! share with family! Have Chris work less so we could play more!
4. 3 of my bad habits: somewhat of a control freak, chocolate! shopping!!
5. 5 places I have lived: Garden Grove, CA, Huntington Beach CA, Morgantown WV, Charleston SC, Pittsburgh, PA
6. 5 jobs that I have had: Gap sales associate, RN in the neonatal ICU, RN Emergency Dept, RN the pediatric ICU, Pediatric Nurse practitioner in the Pediatric ED
7. Something most people don't know about me: I would be completely grey if I didn't color my hair?? Also I have 2 tattoos!!
OK I TAG...my sisters Rachel and Amanda, Sara and Debbie!! Enjoy!!
We would not have been able to do so much work on our house if it hadn't been for our families! We have some great helpers! Chris's mom came up for a weekend and watched Eli while we worked to start the painting! It was a lot of help! Then my mom came and watched Eli so Chris and I could finish up the painting...funny but it still isn't finished! Then my brothers and sister came up and helped us pull up carpet and refinish our floors! Then Keith and Barb are coming up this weekend to move outlets, hook up gas lines and all other CRAZY things! SO THANKS! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family!
Well after days of hard work we have some pics to show, but I realized I don't have any of the front~ I will take some tomorrow while Eli is in preschool! We are loving home ownership again! WE LOVE the area! We are across the street from the #1 Elementary school in PA! We can walk to get any type of food you would want! and our FAVORITE sushi restaurant anywhere! We are 4.3 miles from downtown Pittsburgh! So we have really been enjoying big city life! We aren't moved in yet but soon! The movers are moving in our big furniture next week so we can finish hopefully by then! Eli's room needs some finishing touches and the master needs paint, the other two bedrooms are going to wait until we move in! We are tired of painting!