Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall


There are so many reasons I love fall....
  • I love the warm comfort food of fall...for example last night I made homemade potato&cheese soup with homemade cheese and bacon biscuits..yumm and homemade Buttermilk custard apple pie..yummy..
  • I love the colors every family walk we just are amazed at the beautiful colors
  • sweater weather...love it
  • football games we love going WVU football games!
  • And of course Halloween!!-and we are so excited to be in such a great neighborhood for trick-or-treating they actually close down streets!
But then I realize it means winter, christmas and Eli's birthday is SOON! and I start freaking out about what I have to get done!! This year I am going to slow down and enjoy fall!! For today!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love you in this pic! You look so cute! Fall may mean all of those things but all of those things are FUN! Fall this year for me means pain and NO SLEEP!!!! LOL.

Amrine's said...

That picture is so cute! I really like your blog! I miss you!