Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mia is getting bigger!






Here are some pictures from weeks 5-6! She is such a joy to have around. Eli adores her and is actually pretty good. He just sometime thinks he can pick her up out of her pack and play and carry her over to his chair!! but they are wonderful! I feel like I am starting to get into a pretty good routine and am much more calm and collected with them. I love being a mommy and enjoy being able to spend so much time with them, but I do miss a few nights away at work.....I know I can't believe I am saying that! But I miss the adult interaction and using my education. I feel so thankful for being able to stay at home all day with the kids and still being able to have a few evenings to use my education! I am also thankful to have such a wonderful husband, he is my best friend and I know he does so much for me and our family!

2 comments:

Jolene Warren said...

LOVE IT! You are soo incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful life. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Rebecca and Mac said...

Mia is a mini Ami!!! I just can't believe how much she looks like you! She is beautiful and Eli looks soooo proud!!! I need to find a way to use my education!! Your hours rock!