Wednesday, February 15, 2012

100 days of school



 Today was Eli's 100th day of school!! So we had a party..of course. I was able to head up the party and then spend the morning with him in school. I love being able to spend time with him. So today I woke up early to finish the last touches for the party and I began to think of how much has changed in the last 100 days!
1. I am no longer home full time... LOVE my job, love the extra money...hate being away, hate mia in daycare...overall good change!
2. Mia is in daycare...HATE that..but i needed a break
3. We AREN:T moving..LOVE that we have a pretty good idea of what the next few years of our life will look like. 
4. Eli is 6!!! He is growing up so fast...love and hate that
5. Have developed an awesome group of girl friends .. love.. 
6. I have started hip-hop aerobics. hilarious!! 
Its just kinda fun to look back, even just 100 days ago, and see how much has changed!! It goes so quickly!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm so glad we met :) And yes, we DO have a great group of friends.

Created Amiably said...

Thanks Cassie!! me too!!