Monday, March 10, 2008

OK SOME HOUSE PICS!

Well after days of hard work we have some pics to show, but I realized I don't have any of the front~ I will take some tomorrow while Eli is in preschool! We are loving home ownership again! WE LOVE the area! We are across the street from the #1 Elementary school in PA! We can walk to get any type of food you would want! and our FAVORITE sushi restaurant anywhere! We are 4.3 miles from downtown Pittsburgh! So we have really been enjoying big city life! We aren't moved in yet but soon! The movers are moving in our big furniture next week so we can finish hopefully by then! Eli's room needs some finishing touches and the master needs paint, the other two bedrooms are going to wait until we move in! We are tired of painting! 

1 comment:

Jolene Warren said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! Everything looks so great! I love your paint colors! Way to go kiddo, I absolutely love it and it is going to be fantastic when you get everything done and your stuff all in place! Did you finish painting the kitchen? If so, you need more pics of that too! Yeah You!!