Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Have I loved him enough...

Today as I bravely walked my precious 5 year old to school I wondered...have I loved him enough to send him off into an often unfriendly, unkind, cruel, mean world? Have I taught him how important it is to stand up for what you believe in? Have I expressed how awesome it is to be unique and not feel like you have to "be in the crowd"? Have I lead by example on being a friend? How did we get here so fast?


I am so blessed in my life to have been able to spend so much time with that precious soul! His tender spirit and loving, crazy personality have made me a better person~ I think he has taught me more than I have taught him!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I remember feeling that way last year when Zach started all day Kindergarten. It's like I never saw him anymore, he was gone all day, out in the "real" world. So sad.....
Dane started pre-school this year and I was all teary eyed after dropping him off. But then I got to go to Costco ALONE, and I cheered right up. Ha! :)