Thursday, May 19, 2011

Is it football season yet????


Now don't get me wrong...I heart summer- probably more than the average person...I heart the pool, the beach...long warm night...grilling out...love love love summer but I do love WVU football! I love brats, tailgating, WVU marching band, beautiful warm fall WV saturdays. I just love it...not quite the same not having season tickets though..;{ anyway... I have started making some WVU inspired necklaces and hair bows and it has PUT me in the mood for college football!!! Although I will gladly wait through summer!! here are a few pics.. 











3 comments:

the irelands said...

I definately want one of those...need to get on you ETSY shop. I think it'd be great for Linda too...

Created Amiably said...

if you want one of the necklaces or clips just let me know here or email me and ill just send you a paypal invoice!
miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I love the WVU things!