Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I am loving Thursday..urrr..um Saturday!

Since blogger has been a whole hell of a lot little annoying this week.... I am going to post today what I had planned to do on Thursday!! I have come to terms with the idea that we ARE moving somewhere, either on the other side of the tunnel, cross country-most likely not, or down further south....who knows at this point...I am getting forcing myself to look at this positively! I was just talking to Chris last night about how I used to embrace change and look forward to new environments, but now we have two little people and it changes EVERYTHING! I am really looking for that perfect (does it exist) town, job, school, house..to settle down and spread roots! I am so torn leaving this area..I have made incredible friendships and I worry I won't find such amazing, talented, fun, non-judging friends in the next town...I worry that Eli and Mia will have a hard time adjusting to a new place as we have just became settled here...I worry we will move so far from family we won't be able to see them as often as I would like....but we will make the best decision for our little family...on THAT tangent...

One thing I do look forward to is the purging and organizing that comes with moving!! So that got me thinking about what I would like to change about our kitchen...I LOVE white cabinets with funky colors thrown in..I adore white cabinets with a fun colored island! But right now what I am loving is these FUN funky retro chairs!!

 These are on craigslist and I may just go pick them up!! how great area these?!!



 I love these floors....
 the legs on these are fabulous!!
aren't these just fun?!!
What kind of chairs do you like for your kitchen area?

No comments: