Monday, August 30, 2010

Window treatments!

possibly this material for the roman shades???

Option 1.. ticking stripes roll up..
option 2 roman shades..
So my monthly project is making custom window treatments for the house! We have huge beautiful windows, that no curtains fit! So I am going to attempt to make them (with the help of my mother!! ) but I need some input...on our kitchen bay what type?? I will post pictures of ideas and please vote on what you like best...or advise different styles!

1 comment:

Sara Price said...

Hey Ami...the roman shades really were not that hard just time consuming (especially with little ones)! I followed the directions I found from this site http://www.terrelldesigns.com/Instructions
I finished one to make sure it fit and worked and then kind of did an assembly line of cutting, sewing, ironing and it seemed to flow faster. Good Luck and when they are finished it will be more than worth all the $$ you saved! I love that fabric! AND your babies are ADORABLE...nice to meet you and tell Chris I said hello! Good luck!