Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Christmas wreath re-do





Here are the pictures - sorry for the quality! Until I get a new camera I am using my iphone!! WELL so I took burlap and ripped it into strips and wrapped the strips around the evergreen wreath until no green was showing...
NEXT I took twine and wrapped it around the burlap to hold it in place
THEN I took some random left over fabric and made several fabric flowers and hot glued them onto the burlap...
LAST I cut a J out of pretty paper and tied it onto the wreath and HUNG it in a frame!
So sorry for no photos of the project they are LOST on my camera....:(

4 comments:

Baja said...

Ami can you come to my house and make it look as cute as yours!? You're so cleaver!

Baja said...

By the way this is cousin Lindsay. Trent created a blog for his Bug Baja project and so now whenever I comment his blog is what shows up! I'll have to try to fix it.

Created Amiably said...

Thanks Lindsay!! Your house is super cute!!

Sydney said...

I love the content of your blog, and you always have good ideas. I do have a hard time reading it,though, because the light blue, stencil-type font is hard for me to see. :(